Advanced Therapeutics Wales Event
The Life Sciences Research Network Wales and the Celtic Advance Life Science Innovation Network (CALIN) invite you to a one day event bringing together academics, clinicians and businesses engaged in advanced therapeutics development and delivery across Wales.
Sessions will have Academia, Business and Clinical led talks on:
- Dr Cath O'Brien - Welsh Blood Service
- Dr Randolph Corteling - ReNeuron
- Mrs Mandana Pennick - Wrexham General Hospital and North Wales Clinical Research Centre
- Professor Frank Barry - REMEDI, National University of Ireland, Galway
- Dr Alan Parker - Cardiff University
- Dr Liliana Ordonez - Swansea University
Small Chemical Entities
- Dr Richard Clarkson - Cardiff University
- Dr Lewis Francis - Swansea University
Precision Medicine / Companion Diagnostics
- Stephen Hughes - North Wales Clinical Research Centre
- Paul Rickett - Funding Neuro
- Dr Tony Sedgwick - Pharmaceutical Entrepreneurial Executive
More speakers will be announced soon.
The event will start at 10am and finish at 6pm, followed by a networking cheese and wine reception.