The spring meeting of the Innovation Network for Health and Social Care in Wales will build on the great success of the winter online meeting by exploring some of the fantastic innovation learning and development opportunities on offer for innovators in Wales.
- Members will hear from the newly established Intensive Learning Academies about what the programmes have in store for innovators looking to develop their knowledge and skills in Wales.
- Health Technology Wales will be introducing us to their new Health Economics and Health Technology Assessment level two courses which both look to support individuals in understanding value in their innovation projects.
- Welsh based innovation specialists, PDR will be exploring the skills required to develop innovative solutions in products, services and experiences that truly connect to users and challenge markets.
- Interactive knowledge and skills sessions will give members a taste of the learning experiences on offer from these fantastic organisations and institutions.
- Members will also have the chance to connect with peers across the network and fully harness the diversity, knowledge, and common values around innovation.
Together we can CONNECT, LEARN, SHARE AND SHAPE health and care innovation across Wales.
13:30 – 14:00: Pre-Meeting Open Networking
14:00 –14:10 Welcome, Introductions & Updates
14:10 – 14:20: Lets Connect: Breakout Session
14:20 – 14:30: ILAs - All Wales Innovation Academy
14:30 – 14:40: ILAs - Value-Based Health and Care Academy
14:40 – 14:50: Health Technology Wales - Health Economics & Health Technology Assessment
14:50: - 15:00: PDR - Human Centred Design
15:05 –15:25: Breakout Session 1
Value-Based Health and Care Academy
Health Technology Wales
15:30 –15:50: Breakout Session 2
All Wales Innovation Academy
15:50- 16:00: Meeting Close