Location - Locations across Wales
Responsible to - Innovation Adoption Director
Grade - 4A
Salary - £50,000 - £59,000 pa (depending upon experience)
The Industry Relationship Manager is a key role in the delivery of a challenging and multi-disciplinary innovation adoption programme which seeks to accelerate the development and adoption of innovative solutions for better health and wellbeing in Wales.
You will be an excellent networker with entrepreneurial spirit who is adaptable, flexible and agile. As a new role, the specific duties and responsibilities will develop organically in the short term, however the overall purpose of the role is to identify, prioritise and nurture a pipeline of high value, innovative, adoptable opportunities to meet key health and care challenges and unmet clinical needs encountered by Health Boards and broader health and care organisations.
The post holder will conduct a range of industry focused activities to ensure the realisation of innovation adoption programme outcomes, to include but not limited to:
- Develop broad knowledge and understanding of the life sciences sector in Wales, the UK and internationally to inform the focus, design and delivery of the company’s innovation adoption programme and source new product/service solutions;
- Work closely with the Health and Care engagement team to develop and execute a number of mechanisms which will form the Company’s innovation adoption programme to generate a pipeline of relevant/targeted innovation opportunities;
- Deliver innovation adoption projects through the development and management of bespoke project plans which will (but not limited to) i) challenge and test proposals, ii) consider and evaluate products and services in a real-world context, iii) support scalability capacity and capability and iv) explore and inform a detailed case for adoption;
- Work across a wide and diverse stakeholder group to bring partners together around a common agenda, building commitment to the shared vision of improving the health and wealth of the population;
- Evaluate, monitor and report the outcomes and impact of programme activity, particularly adopted innovations impact on patient care, efficiencies and cost and business growth; and
- Promote the innovation adoption programme specifically, and the Company's mission and services generally at every opportunity.
Applications should be made by personal statement to support a current CV to Gemma Bafico at Gemma.email@example.com by 5pm on Monday 5th April 2019. Applications in Welsh or English are welcome. Successful applicants will be invited to attend an interview.
For more information on the role, please see the job description below: