The innovation conference for life science industries, health, social care and academia
Wed 25 - Thu 26 March 2020
About Tomorrow's Health 2020
With a strong life sciences industry in Wales – the opportunity to harness the passion of frontline innovation, the commercial expertise of business and the research focus of academia has never been greater.
Collaborations and partnership through the sector are already making a real difference to patients receiving health and social care services – but there’s so much more that can be achieved.
Join Life Sciences Hub Wales next March for the new Tomorrow’s Health 2020 conference. During the two days you’ll have the opportunity to meet over 500 delegates committed to healthcare innovation and be able to:
- Hear leading speakers on new and ground-breaking approaches for healthcare innovation
- Network with businesses and business leaders who can open opportunities for you and your organisation
- Plan your innovation strategy for your organisation with key leaders and experts
- Build partnerships that will accelerate your innovation project
- Identify funding opportunities to bring your ideas to life and take your business to the next level
- Understand and overcome the barriers that may be holding your service back
- Discover the latest in healthcare innovation – through new state of the art equipment and ground-breaking concepts
“The number of life sciences companies calling Wales home is a fifth higher than the UK average per capita.” The Daily Telegraph, August 2019
A packed and innovative programme – will enable you to meet and connect with key individuals and organisations – so that you make the most of the conference and ensure the two days make a real impact to you, your business and organisation into the future.
Sessions will include a special focus on:
- Value-based healthcare
- Precision medicine
- Healthy ageing
- Digital and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
With expert led insights on:
- Research and development
- Achieving early adoption
- Taking opportunities to scale
- Understanding procurement
- Engaging with NHS Wales
- International perspectives
“We are looking forward to welcoming delegates from industry, health, social care and academia to the Tomorrow’s Health 2020 conference next March. We know that these two days will play a key role in accelerating the partnerships between industry and health and social care to improve services for the people of Wales.” Cari-Anne Quinn, CEO, Life Sciences Hub Wales
Save the date
Save the dates in your diary now! Take time out that will make a big difference for you and your organisation at Tomorrow’s Health on the north Wales coast in Llandudno next March.
Join us at Venue Cymru, a modern, purpose-build conference centre – sitting on the promenade at Llandudno – is the perfect setting.
Bookings open in November
Stay in touch – sign up today to receive regular updates on the conference. Get the latest news on confirmed speakers, programme content and opportunities to get involved.
If you would like to exhibit at Tomorrow’s Health 2020, contact us today. Please email John.McIvor@lshubwales.com or call 02920 467 030.